WORKSHOP “AMENDED LABOUR CODE: CHANGES & CHALLENGES”
The Vietnam’s Labour Code 2019 has been recently amended and supplemented a lot of new regulations, which are expected to pose critical challenges for business entities.
Understanding the need of businesses to comprehend and get updated with the most important changes made in the revised Labor Code for effective legal compliance, while learning from real business cases and best practices, Talentnet is pleased to organise a seminar under the theme of “AMENDED LABOUR CODE: CHANGES & CHALLENGES”.
- Date & time: 08:00 – 12:00, Friday, 10th January, 2020
- Location: Majestic Saigon Hotel, 1 Dong Khoi, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh city
The seminar will focus on the latest and most significant updates in the revised Labor Code, thereby helping businesses quickly grasp the amendment and new provisions, comply with and operate properly to avoid non-compliance and unnecessary risks.
This is also an occasion for businesses to delve into practical sharing, in-depth discussion and networking opportunities with representatives from the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs, and the Department of Labour, War Invalids and Social Affairs of Ho Chi Minh City:
- Mr. Mai Duc Thien - Deputy Director General, Department of Legal Affairs, Ministry of Labour, War invalids and Social Affairs
- Mr. Nguyen Tat Nam – Head of Labour, Wage, and Social Insurance Division, Ho Chi Minh City Department of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs
- Mr. Tran Ngoc Thich – Legal Manager, Talentnet
The 2018 workshop “Labour Contract and Key Issues in Labour Relations” hosted by Talentnet attracted a plethora of calibre participants.
For registration, please click: http://bit.ly/LegalWorkshop2020
Standard price: 3,000,000VND (10% VAT included)
Registration and payment deadline: 03 Jan, 2020
For any further enquiries, please contact Ms. My Duyen: (84 28) 6291 4188 – 406 | email@example.com