Application Net Developer
(*) JOB SUMMARY:
The Application IT Support role is to ensure end-to-end support for application systems and the associated business processes.
(*) KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. Client Excellence:
Provide end-to-end support for application systems and the associated business processes, including application integration and configuration of the production and non-production environment.
2. Operational Excellence:
- Manage all the Change Requests and new developments for application systems, including the coordination of the acceptance of all changes and new developments
- Testing for ensure that all requirements are captured and work with vendor on the User Acceptance Tests specifications.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Director, Information Technology.
Learning & growth:
Partner closely with IT teams to ensure the successful setup of/changes to hardware, operating system and databases associated with the application systems.
- Ensure end user satisfaction
- Solve problems on time to meet their needs
- Review post productions issues (bugs) as and when required, find root cause and work with vendors to propose preventive measures
(*) QUALIFICATION AND PERSON SPECIFICATION:
Graduated from University with the major in Computer Science/Information Technology
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of basic computer software
- Knowledge of CRM, HR System is preferred.
- Knowledge of basic database (SQL, My SQL).
- Experienced in enterprise application development on Microsoft platform (.NET, ASP.NET)
- Experience with Sharepoint Online is preferred
- Working knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities.
- Good customer service orientation.
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
How to apply
Talentnet is acknowledged as the leading HR consulting firm in Vietnam, with nearly 20 years of experience in the local labour market. With the mission “Make a difference in the lives of every employee”, Talentnet is passionate about contributing to a better working life for Vietnamese employees through professional HR solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of Vietnamese and international clients.