Business Development Manager (HR Outsourcing Services)
(*) JOB SUMMARY:
As Business Development Manager, you will need to:
- Identify new business opportunities in order to generate revenue, improve profitability and help the business grow
- Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty
- Understand customers and potential customers’ needs and offer the appropriate services/solutions
- Motivating & collaborating with sales and account teams to ensure requirements are met, such as sales numbers and profit goals
- Maintaining a strong understanding of products and services, and innovating new ways to serve businesses.
- Strategize with Head of BD and other Heads of Business Unit to accomplish business growth goals
2. Business Development:
Market Research & Analysis:
- Research market & economics trends, competitors to identify potential industries to build new clients for growth opportunities.
- Identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Sales Channel Strategy (Alliance Partnerships, Client’s network, E-Commerce, etc.)
- Commercial/Pricing Strategy
- Prioritizing and tracking investments across new product development initiatives
- Responsible for project managing/integrating new business ideas and/or acquisitions.
- Develop and lead business development team and strategies to achieve set revenue growth, new leads
- Develop plan to transfer from new leads to close deals.
- Shape and execute the gap plan with BD/sales members across BUs in conjunction with BU Heads
- Oversee the development of key projects and is accountable for the successful closure of business deals.
- Promote and strengthen Talentnet way, enhancing entrepreneurship mindset from Talentnet employees via cross selling process.
- New product development inputs and proposals
Develop Network & Explore Market:
- Develop partnership strategy from Talentnet’s networks for identifying new business opportunities
- Identifying and developing optimal revenue models, sales/distribution channels, pricing, and new product development strategies
- Identifying and negotiating strategic partnerships including financial arrangements, customer sharing, and intellectual property rights
- Establish high-level, significant relationships with potential clients, partners, key decision-makers, and industry leaders to promote the organization’s products, services and human capital solutions.
- Be responsible for solidifying Talentnet’s presence in the local & regional marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior managerial level on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels
- Be responsible for CRM system and customer service processes to continually improve customer service and make the planned changes quickly and effectively for improvement areas.
- Develop sales framework, tool kits, applied for Sales/ BD nationwide
- Coordinate with Marketing to increase NPS year on year.
- Coordinate with other business FHs to approach potential segments and customers
- Develop effective customer complaints system and process in place
4. People Development:
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team (if any) to achieve established sales and business development goals.
- Develop Operational model for business development function applied for the whole organization
- Develop and train business development and sales teams
- Coordinate effectively with Hanoi branch for business development activities in the North.
- Dealing with C-suit to advise them Talentnet total HC solutions
- Give feedbacks/ consults to BUs the market trends and opportunities for better services/ products/ solutions
(*) QUALIFICATION & PERSON SPECIFICATION:
- Bachelor’s degree in any fields in preferably business management and human resources
- 7-10 years of working experience in sales/business development at managerial level across country
- Has a strong understanding of the local, national and international and AsiaPac labour market and the resourcing challenges it creates.
- Experience working in sales or marketing is desirable. Deep knowledge in relevant industry, market, company
- Strategic thinking
- Winning spirit
- Problem solving for being strategic partners with C-Suit levels
- Effective communication skills, written and verbally in English.
- Strong interpersonal and good presentation skills
- Fully proficient with MS office
- Ownership of short to mid-term (1-3 years) execution of functional strategy and the operational direction of the Department.
- Problems faced are often complex and require extensive investigation and analysis.
- Requires ability to influence others to accept practices and approaches, and ability to communicate and influence executive leadership.
- Having a strong teamwork style and high commitment
How to apply
Talentnet is acknowledged as the leading HR consulting firm in Vietnam, with nearly 20 years of experience in the local labour market. With the mission “Make a difference in the lives of every employee”, Talentnet is passionate about contributing to a better working life for Vietnamese employees through professional HR solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of Vietnamese and international clients.