Senior Consultant (HR Outsourcing Service)
HRO Senior Consultant will be responsible for managing activities related to contractors contain labor management, Payroll Processing, Consultancy. Works closely with clients and contractors to deliver services exactly and in a timely manner.
- Be responsible for target set for self
- Follow up payment of clients.
- Follow up payment to contractors
- Visit clients to get the inquiries and information if required
- Build and maintain strong client relationship and provide quality services
- Manage all activities related to the contractors contain Onboarding and Off Boarding Process, Labor Management, Payroll Processing, Consultancy, Insurance, PIT finalization.
- Play a role of a bridge between Clients and Contractors
- Answer inquiries from contractors and clients.
- Arrange Annual Health Check for contractors.
- Contact relevant internal departments for special request from clients.
- Acting to manage subordinates on Outsourcing tasks.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned.
Learning & Growth
- Participate in seminars for regulations/knowledge update
- Learn and develop by self
- Handle various clients’ orders simultaneously
- Directly deal and work with different clients & contractors
- Produce quality services to customers exactly and in a timely manner
- Handle all relating administration and paper work properly
- First time leadership
- Graduated from University/College (preferably Human resources, Business Administration, Economics, Law).
- 2-3 years of human resources experience with emphasis on compensation and benefits
- In addition to the above requirement, preferably in other areas in HR management or Service industry
- Good knowledge of C&B works
- Proven good customer service skills
- Ability to do multi-tasks
- Attention to details
- Ability to work independently, proactively under high pressure and good problem solving
- Ability to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Good planning, time management and organization skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proficient in English
How to apply
Talentnet is acknowledged as the leading HR consulting firm in Vietnam, with nearly 20 years of experience in the local labour market. With the mission “Make a difference in the lives of every employee”, Talentnet is passionate about contributing to a better working life for Vietnamese employees through professional HR solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of Vietnamese and international clients.