(*) JOB SUMMARY:
HR Admin Assistant will be responsible for handling activities related to expat services for Clients. Works closely with clients under supervision to produce services exactly and in a timely manner.
1. Customer Services
Build and maintain strong relationships with external & internal clients by providing quality service
2. Expat Services Processing
- Handle the documentation about the visa & immigration for expatriate
- Support on the renewal or re-issuance of work permit, labor Visa, temporary resident certificate (TRC)
- Support on processing the tax declaration for expatriates
- Other assignment made by Supervisor & Line Manager
Learning & Growth
- Participate in seminars for regulations/knowledge update
- Learn and develop by self
- Handle various paper work simultaneously
- Produce quality services to clients exactly and in a timely manner, meet the deadline.
- Work directly with the expatriate, which requires a good command of English and high level of customer services
(*) QUALIFICATION AND PERSON SPECIFICATION:
Must have a College or Bachelor’s degree either in HR, Business Administration, English, Economics, Finance and relevant.
- At least 1-2 year of experience in HR or Administration
- Familiar with working process for foreign employees
- Administration management
- Attention to details
- Ability to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Time management and organization skills
- Carefulness & accountability
- Proven good customer service skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good command of English (writing & speaking)
How to apply
Talentnet is acknowledged as the leading HR consulting firm in Vietnam, with nearly 20 years of experience in the local labour market. With the mission “Make a difference in the lives of every employee”, Talentnet is passionate about contributing to a better working life for Vietnamese employees through professional HR solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of Vietnamese and international clients.