HRBP AND TALENT ACQUISITION MANAGER
(*) JOB SUMMARY:
The HR business partner (HRBP) & Talent Acquisition position is responsible for:
- Aligning business objectives with HR priorities. You will ensure by effectively partnering your client group that HR policies and processes are executed effectively. The position serves as a consultant to the business on all aspects of the people operation agenda and joint HR strategy and plan with HR Head.
- Acting as one of our most important brand ambassadors to engage with enthusiastic people to put their knowledge to work to drive change. As a Talent Acquisition leader , you will work with leaders across the organization to help understand their needs and find the right people to not only do the job but foster a culture of innovation and growth.
- Leading the culture transformation and overseeing the employee engagement activities to enhance the employee experience and engagement to build Talentnet to become a best workplace recognized as top 3 employer of choice of the industry
1. HRBP Main accountabilities:
- To understand the broader market context and what’s happening in the organization, the business strategy and challenges and provide insights, recommendations to improve business performance, alternative paths of action and short term HR solutions
- To assess the current and future resource and talent levels, determine short-medium term strengths, gaps and needs the talent needs of the organization and support leaders in decision making related to people agenda and individual performance by using organization diagnostic tools, analytical and experiential data.
- To define and implement a range of organization effectiveness for cost improvement and FTE optimization and development interventions and change acceleration program.
- To influence business/team leaders to make the right choices regarding Talent; Coach and advise business/team leaders in managing performance and reward decisions
- To act as catalyst for change and innovation, driving cultural changes to improve organizational effectiveness and embed Talentnet corporate values; facilitate the organizational change by engaging people in the identification and understanding the need for the change
- Joint works with other HR team in delivering most effective talent solutions and sharing best practice: working with L&D team to assess learning & capability building needs of client groups and deploying best solutions to accelerate business growth and working with HR Operation team to ensure effective delivery and execution and compliance of all core HR policies and processes.
- To leverage innovation in technology across their HR solutions and understands how this can impact on business growth
2. Talent Acquisition main accountabilities:
- To establish new sourcing strategies and diversity programs to support recruiting efforts.
- To partner with and consult the hiring managers on market trends, compensation and opportunities in the marketplace.
- To serve as an advocate to both hiring teams and candidates throughout the hiring process; establishing regular touch points and providing diligent follow through resulting in best in class client and candidate experience
- To act as a company ambassador and demonstrate Talentnet culture and values in conversations with candidates.
- To ensure the recruitment process and practices to attract, retain and grow staff; proactively and strategically meeting with business leaders and hiring managers to identify talent needs, job specifications and success factors. In addition, working with business leaders on determining future needs and potential gaps.
- Joint work to develop employer branding strategy based on EVP to attract and build up pool of talents of all sources, eg. Fresh graduates, professionals and mid-career recruits to deliver the right talent pipeline to the business and effectively utilize the various channels to promote Talentnet's employer brand.
- To ensure all metrics or reports on the quality and quantity of recruitment delivery are measured and provided as per the request.
- To manage recruitment budget and recruitment expenses record in developing recruitment policy for company.
- Leads and manages the people management related agenda at different business units with different services
- Build up strong relationship and get trust from internal staff and management of business units
- Keep high standards of deliveries to meet the expectation of stakeholders who are experienced HR professionals
- Adapt to changes and continuous improvement and manage the workload effectively and efficiency as the organization under the transformation
(*) QUALIFICATION AND PERSON SPECIFICATION:
1. Required Skills/Abilities:
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, Effective written and verbal communication,
- Strong customer service and building effective relationships with a diverse group of internal and external partners; being able to motivate and build consensus around business decisions.
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
- Ability to multi-task effectively and take initiative in a fast-paced environment, adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Strong data analytics: to comprehend, interpret, analyze and apply data to support LM in decision making; acquire a thorough understanding of the organization’s hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Growth mindset, flexible approach and ability to come up with practical solutions using facts and figures to solve complex problems or to provide recommendations.
- Strong passion, High Commitment and resilience, Self- motivator, Quick Learner, Execution Driver and Strong Collaborator to get things done.
- Ability to work professionally and maintain confidentiality.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and related software.
2. Education and Experience:
- Previous experience in Human Resources Management with minimum 5 years of experience in the HRBP management level and 2-3 years experience in the Talent Acquisition role (managing full lifecycle recruitment)
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, diversity, performance management, and respective Labour Code.
- Experience working in the MNC of FMCG & Services industry is a plus
- Working knowledge of online recruiting software, performance management and talent management
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint, HRIS
How to apply
Talentnet is acknowledged as the leading HR consulting firm in Vietnam, with nearly 20 years of experience in the local labour market. With the mission “Make a difference in the lives of every employee”, Talentnet is passionate about contributing to a better working life for Vietnamese employees through professional HR solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of Vietnamese and international clients.