(*) JOB SUMMARY:
Marketing Intern will be responsible for execution marketing activities to build the company brand name in the market as per instructions. Coordinating with vendors/ agencies, gathering market information, supporting to organize company events… are the key roles that this job holder need to take care of.
- Ensure to execute marketing plan in accordance with allocated marketing budget and manage cost effectively
- Coordinating and following projects with agencies and related parties like suppliers, organisations…..
- Jointly brainstorming marketing plan and activities
- Developing and executing marketing plan
- Organizing and handling company’s events relating to brand building
- Being in charge of and updating content on Talentnet channels (website, LinkedIn, Youtube, newspaper articles…)
- Making sure all documents are in accordance with company’s marketing guidelines
- Cooperating with internal departments to implement activities in order for supporting lines of services
- Assisting in writing press articles/ newsletters…
- Supporting in other administration tasks
- How to manage all activities in a timely manner
(*) QUALIFICATION AND PERSON SPECIFICATION:
- University students – Fresh graduate
- Fluency in English both oral and written
- Good communication skills
- Active, flexible and good sense of business
- Timing and result-oriented
- Quick learner and strong decision maker
- Able to work with multi tasks and under pressure
How to apply
Talentnet is acknowledged as the leading HR consulting firm in Vietnam, with nearly 20 years of experience in the local labour market. With the mission “Make a difference in the lives of every employee”, Talentnet is passionate about contributing to a better working life for Vietnamese employees through professional HR solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of Vietnamese and international clients.