Assistant of HR Payroll will be responsible for handling day to day payroll and benefit administration activities for Clients. Works closely with clients under supervision to produce services exactly and in a timely manner.
- Be responsible for target set for self
2. Customer Services:
- Build and maintain strong internal relationships with team members and other departments
- Support processing payroll and benefit administration for Clients.
- Support monthly payroll statements; and related quarterly and year-end reports exactly and in a timely manner under supervision
- Support to calculate, declare monthly & quarterly PIT. Support PIT finalization
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
4. Learning & Growth:
- Participate in seminars for regulations/knowledge update
- Learn and develop by self
- Reach the individual sales target
- Produce quality services to internal clients exactly and in a timely manner
- Handle all admin and paper work accurately and properly
(*) QUALIFICATION AND PERSON SPECIFICATION:
- Bachelor’s degree either in HR, Business Administration, English, Economics, Law and relevant.
- 1 year of human resources experience with basic compensation and benefits
- Basic knowledge of C&B
- Attention to details
- Ability to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Time management
- Communication skills
- Mindset of customer service
- Proficient in MS Office
How to apply
Talentnet is acknowledged as the leading HR consulting firm in Vietnam, with nearly 20 years of experience in the local labour market. With the mission “Make a difference in the lives of every employee”, Talentnet is passionate about contributing to a better working life for Vietnamese employees through professional HR solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of Vietnamese and international clients.