(*) JOB SUMMARY:
Consultant of HR Payroll will be responsible for handling day to day payroll activities for Clients. Works closely with clients under supervision to produce services exactly and in a timely manner.
- Be responsible for individual target
- Clients’ debtor control
2. Customer Services:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients by providing quality service
- Be responsible for processing payroll for clients based strictly on Talentnet process.
- Distribute the net take home to client employees’ bank account, Tax and Insurance payments to statutory bodies on behalf of Client.
- Calculate final payment for client’s resigned employees.
- Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly, yearly PIT reports.
- Reconcile payment transactions with internal finance.
- Bill and Follow up client's pre-agreed credit terms to make debtor control.
- Answer simple inquiries from client and client’s employees when required.
- Directly work with Government Departments to submit required documents.
- Filling, store and send documents to Clients.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including on-site projects or expat PIT work
4. Learning & Growth:
- Participate in seminars for regulations/knowledge update
- Learn and develop by self
5. Major Challenges:
- Reach the individual sales target
- Handle various payroll work simultaneously
- Produce quality services to clients exactly and in a timely manner, meet the deadline.
- Handle various admin and paper work accurately and properly
- Working effectively with government departments.
(*) QUALIFICATION AND PERSON SPECIFICATION:
Must have a Bachelor’s degree either in HR, Business Administration, English, Economics, Law and relevant.
- At least 2 years of human resources experience with emphasis on compensation and benefits operations
- At least 2 years of experience in payroll work.
- In addition to the above requirement, preferably in other areas in HR management or HR Service industry
- Knowledge of payroll work
- Attention to details
- Ability to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Time management and organization skills
- Communication skills
- Proven good customer service skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good command of English
How to apply
Talentnet is acknowledged as the leading HR consulting firm in Vietnam, with nearly 20 years of experience in the local labour market. With the mission “Make a difference in the lives of every employee”, Talentnet is passionate about contributing to a better working life for Vietnamese employees through professional HR solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of Vietnamese and international clients.