Payroll Senior Consultant
(*) JOB SUMMARY:
Senior Consultant of HR Payroll will be responsible for handling day to day payroll and benefit administration activities for Clients. Works closely with clients to produce services exactly and in a timely manner.
1. Business Development and Customer Services
Build and maintain strong relationships with client by providing quality service
2. HR Payroll
- Be Account Manager with whole process for Clients regarding to labor/ payroll/ insurance/ PIT
- Act as QC role for Client in charge in relation to agreed services
- Be accountable for processing payroll and benefit administration for Clients independently
- Be accountable to work with Government officer regarding to engagement services
- Council Clients on labor/ payroll/ insurance/ PIT and HR –related policies, procedures per prevailing regulation and signed
- Prepare monthly payroll statements; and related monthly/ quarterly/ semi – annual and year – end reports exactly and in a
- Answer inquiries from client and client’s employees regarding to agreed scope of services.
- Investigate and bring to resolution of Client’s questions. Report to Line Manager for productive solution to Client or proactively
(*) QUALIFICATION AND PERSON SPECIFICATION:
Must be having a Bachelor’s degree either in HR, Business Administration, English, Economics, Law
- 4-5 years of human resources experience in multinational companies with emphasis on compensation and benefits
- In addition to the above requirement, preferably in other areas in HR management or Service industry
- Good at English, including: speaking, writing, reading and listening
- Good knowledge of basic accounting principles, payroll systems
- Ability to multi-tasks, attention to details
- Ability to work independently, proactively under high pressure and good problem solving
- Ability to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Good planning, time management and organization skills
- Proven good customer service skill
- Good verbal and written communication and problem-solving abilities
- Proficient in MS Office, especially in Word and Excel.
How to apply
Talentnet is acknowledged as the leading HR consulting firm in Vietnam, with nearly 20 years of experience in the local labour market. With the mission “Make a difference in the lives of every employee”, Talentnet is passionate about contributing to a better working life for Vietnamese employees through professional HR solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of Vietnamese and international clients.