Payroll Service Implementation and Project Management, Senior Specialist
(*) JOB SUMMARY:
This position is responsible for the full process of service implementation for Talentnet and ADP (Talentnet's global partner) clients in terms of Payroll Service. In addition, this position will be in charge of Department projects and be the coordinator for Corporate projects when required.
- Make sure the service implementation for clients are delivered on time and qualitied with minimize resources and cost
- Make sure all the assigned BU projects are delivered as planned with high quality and minimal cost and risk
2. Customer Services:
• Remain clients’ satisfaction from new and existing clients during and after implementation.
• Work harmony with other teams in POS: BD Team, Application Team, Service Delivery Teams
HR Project Management:
• Participate in kick-off meetings of ADP clients, establish and update payroll trial run process till go-live point.
• Coordinate communication among clients, ADP partners, POS members, IT Team members, and relevant parties to ensure quality, timeliness, and effectiveness of all work delivered.
• Coordinate work for POS services implementations from sales transition to ongoing software transition; includes project management and coordination of existing client support and changes.
• In charge of development and review system setup and process coordination for new clients’ service implementations
• In charge of overall work management and project management tasks associated with client technology support and development.
• Review, translate, and document all ADP implementation policies and procedures, as appropriate.
• Coordinate with POS members to make sure assigned projects to be completed timely and effectively.
• Includes approximately 20% travel based on client needs.
4. Learning & Growth:
• Share knowledge, experience on project management for team
• Participate in team sharing sessions/seminars for regulations/knowledge update
• Learn and develop by self
5. Major Challenges:
• Understanding of Payroll outsourcing market and products
• Knowledge of labor regulation related to payroll matters
• Payroll implementation scope and processes
• Working with variable systems: internal TLN’s, clients’, partners’.
• Commitment to exceeding customer expectations while keeping the efficiency of implementation and minimize cost and resources.
(*) QUALIFICATION AND PERSON SPECIFICATION:
• BS in Business Administration, Project management or Human Resources
• 2-3 of work experience in a position with comparable level client interaction and project management experience.
- Essential: 3 years working experience in project management, greatly related to human resources management, preferably in C&B
+ Hands-on experience as a C&B Specialist/Payroll Consultant
+ Have additional qualification relating to IT General & Security Control
+ Have experience in well-known comprehensive system platforms such as SAP, Oracle, Workday….
• Must possess organizational and analytical skills
• Must possess the ability to effectively manage project scope and client expectations, while providing a high level of customer service and satisfaction.
• Must possess the ability to accomplish tasks through others, in an environment with no reporting relationship.
• Good understanding of Operations IT delivery methodologies and best practices.
• Excellent in communication/presentation both verbal and written (English & Vietnamese)
• Should be able to drive customer discussions independently.
• Having the ability to develop/groom a team of cross-function members for an engagement and work collaboratively is preferable.
• Strong Customer Orientation.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Windows, Office (Word and Excel), and Project.
How to apply
Talentnet is acknowledged as the leading HR consulting firm in Vietnam, with nearly 20 years of experience in the local labour market. With the mission “Make a difference in the lives of every employee”, Talentnet is passionate about contributing to a better working life for Vietnamese employees through professional HR solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of Vietnamese and international clients.