About this product
This training workshop is in the Professional Package
• Training Schedule: Friday, 4 August 2023
• Time: 9:00am – 5:30pm
• Venue: Liberty Central, District 1, HCMC
• Fee: 5,500,000 VND/pax (10% VAT included)
HR analytics has gradually played a key role in every HR function as it enables HR leaders to develop data-driven insights to make talent decisions, improve workforce processes and promote positive employee experience. In this hands-on workshop, participants will be equipped with essential information to get started with HR analytics and work on HR-related exercises and case studies that help to develop skills and techniques to manage data efficiently.
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM THE WORKSHOP?
• Understand the scope of HR analytics and how it benefits the organisation
• Understand the business context and define the problem, deriving solutions and/or actionable insights from data
• Know ‘WHAT’ and ‘WHERE’ to look for data and prepare for “Plan B”
• Data Analysis techniques i.e. Correlation, Regression using Excel
• Discover smart data visualizations and tell a story with data
1. Introduction to Analytics in HR
2. The business context and define the problem
3. Design of Analysis
4. Gathering the resources
5. Descriptive Analytics with Microsoft Excel
6. Storytelling with data
HR and C&B professionals/experts who are in-charged of HR data management or HR analysis or would like to explore this area.
Thái Thanh Tân (Mr.)