About this product
• Training Schedule: One-day workshop (details below)
• Time: 9:00am – 5:30pm
• Venue: (details below)
• Fee: VND 22,400,000 (VAT included)
With knowledge as the new currency of the future, Mercer Certification is designed to offer courses that will support HR professionals, Compensation and Total Rewards specialists create a learning pathway that will build their capabilities, drive career development and add value to their organization.
WHY MERCER CERTIFICATION?
• Strengthen your skills as a Total Rewards Professional
• Shape your career with the critical skills to design & manage reward programs
• Practice-driven content by subject matter experts
• Mercer’s compensation workshops are certified by WorldatWork - a global association for human resources management professionals and business leaders focused on attracting, motivating, and retaining employees
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
HR and C&B professionals who are involved in developing, managing and facilitating compensation programs and rewards policy for the organization.
HOW TO EARN A CERTIFICATE?
Mercer’s Professional Level Certificate will be issued to registrants who successfully attend and complete 4 workshops:
Workshop 01: Driving Decision Making with Advanced HR Analytics and Modeling
This workshop helps you master the essential formulas and functions in Excel to effectively manage the HR database and generate actionable employee insights.
Workshop 02: Building Fundamentals of Compensation
This workshop provides in-depth education on the fundamentals of compensation that align with business strategies.
Workshop 03: Position Evaluation Using Mercer IPE Methodology
This workshop provides solid understanding about methodologies of Mercer International Position Evaluation (IPE).
Workshop 04: Designing Grades and Salary Structure
This workshop provides knowledge on how to structure and position the organization’s pay versus the market.
Please download the brochure below or visit the individual course product pages on Eshop for detailed information.
Thái Thanh Tân (Mr.)