About this product
• Training Schedule: Friday, 1 December 2023
• Time: 9:00am – 5:30pm
• Venue: Liberty Central, District 1, HCMC
• Fee: 5,500,000 VND/pax (10% VAT included)
"Training Need Analysis" workshop is one of our HR courses specializing in Learning & Development field to help participants define which training needs are rising in organizations and whether there are gaps in knowledge, skills, or behaviors among employees. From there, our trainer will guide you on how to identify the appropriate and effective training methods that can support the business.
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM THE WORKSHOP?
• Identify right and sufficient development needs of employees and the organization.
• Determine suitable and effective development solutions.
• Develop short-term and medium-term development plan.
Conduct Development needs analysis - DNA
1. What is a DNA?
2. Why conduct a DNA
3. How to conduct a DNA
4. Assess the needs and current competence level
5. Identify gaps
Define effective development solutions
7. 70:20:10 model
8. Training, Coaching, Mentoring
9. Other development interventions
Build Development Plan
10. Development Strategy and Plan at company level
11. Individual Development Plan (IDP)
12. Your role and commitment
For those who are interested in Learning & Development (L&D) field.
TRAINER: Ms. Hương Nguyễn
Thái Thanh Tân (Mr.)