About this product
This training workshop is in Mercer’s Advanced Professional Level Program
• Training Schedule: Friday, June 17, 2022
• Time: 9:00am – 5:30pm
• Language: Vietnamese
• Venue: Liberty Central Saigon Riverside – 17 Ton Duc Thang Street, District 1, HCMC
• Fee: VND 5,400,000/pax (8% VAT included)
* Get 15% off for a full subscription to Mercer’s Advanced Professional Level Program!
Talentnet-Mercer is proud to present the "Workforce Metrics & Analytics" workshop, which gives essential information on HR metrics and how to perform a successful data-driven strategy and implementation of metrics in today's business.
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM THE WORKSHOP?
• Identify different types of workforce metrics
• Use the framework of data, dialogue, action and results to achieve power storytelling.
• Understand the issues and best practices regarding human capital metrics and analytics.
• Identify key constituencies for maintaining a successful data-based approach.
• Common obstacles in implementing metrics and analytics in your workplace.
1. Redefining the Starting Point
2. First Step: Determining Impact
3. Second Step: Selecting Metrics
4. Third step: Choosing Data
5. Forth step: Analyzing Findings
6. Fifth step: Taking A Story with Data: Sharing Findings
HR professionals, analytics and workforce planning heads, HRBPs, and business leaders who are interested in utilizing data to obtain workforce insights
TRAINER: Ms. Hoa Nguyen - Senior Principal of Human Capital Solutions Department
CONTACT: Ms. Luu Tu Dinh