- 800+ Business Leaders & HR Professional
- 10+ Top-notch Speakers
Rewards Summit 2021 - the largest compensation & benefits policy conference in Vietnam hosted by Talentnet Corporation - will be held on October 22, 2021, with an interactive online platform. The Conference focuses on total remuneration, profit, etc. This event, which includes a panel talk, interactive conversations, and important networking possibilities, is an excellent opportunity to learn better compensation & benefits policies for employees. Create the end of the strong connection system at the same time.
Transforming business models and generating a future workplace are all elements that must take place rapidly in the context of a worldwide "life with Covid-19 ". Under the theme "Rewards Transformation in the New Now", Rewards Summit 2021 takes a new and agile strategy and implementation plan from prominent companies, shifting the viewpoint and breadth of developing an effective and flexible Compensation & Benefit approach in line with this new normal context, with the following hot topics:
● “Hot” and exclusive Total Remuneration Survey 2021 update which provides comprehensive market data on compensation and benefits.
● Updating the changing of the workplace and workforce after the pandemic - How organizations change their strategy & priorities to adapt to the new now in the regional and local?
● How rewards structure change to adapt to the new agile workforce? - The inevitable trend of pay for skills.
● How Covid has altered the benefits landscape? - The holistic change of flexible benefits program along with a new definition of compulsory benefits.
● Creating and Decoding the future working model from top-notch CEO and HR Experts point of view.
10:00 - 10:05Opening Remarks
Ms. Nguyen Thi Thanh Huong - Deputy CEO | Talentnet Corporation
10:05 - 11:05Market Exclusive update Total Remuneration Survey 2021 in Vietnam
Ms. Hoa Nguyen - Senior Principal | Talentnet Corporation
11:05 - 12:002021 Regional Compensation Trends changing in the context of pandemic
Ms. Kulapalee Tobing - Regional Industry and Solutions Leader - APAC | Mercer Singapore
13:30 - 13:50Skills based Talent and Rewards Transformation
Mr. Kabir Nath - Principal | Mercer Singapore
13:50 - 14:25Addressing Employee Benefits Needs During and Post Covid19
Ms. Daniella Allan - Regional Consulting Leader | Mercer Marsh Benefits Asia
14:25 - 15:00A Collateral Benefit of Covid-19: Little Time to Map Your Future!
Mr. Tran Le Minh - Director of Hanoi Branch | Dragon Capital Vietnam
15:00 - 15:20Local Survey insight on workplace & rewards change post Covid and Covid impact 4.0
Ms. Trang Vu - Business Development & Services Excellence Leader | Talentnet Corporation
15:20 - 16:20Panel Discussion: Creating and Decoding the future working model
- Ms. Nguyen Thi Quynh Phuong - Director of HR Consulting Business | Talentnet Corporation
- Mr. Ngo Hung Phuong - Managing Director | DXC Technology Vietnam
- Ms. Trinh Mai Phuong - Vice President, HR | Unilever
- Ms. Quyen Le - Cluster Director, HR Business Partner SEA & ANZ | Coats Phong Phu
- Mr. Tependra Lohumi - Associate Partner and Leader of Digital | McKinsey & Company
16:20 - 16:55Q&A
16:55 - 17:00Thank You and Closing