- Pro-actively source and build relationships with customer. Acquire a thorough understanding of customer needs and business environments to ensure the most appropriate and relevant services are offered to fulfill the customer needs.
- Manage customer pipeline in support of growth using planning as a roadmap to all customer activities.
- Working closely with GKA team for country deal as appropriate/needed.
- Develop Enhanced Customer Value Proposition offer in accordance with existing Company Strategy and account plan covering No1 scales, R&D, products, price, services, delivery and new contracts setting up that driving business expansion and new conversion.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaint to maintain trust.
- Sales 1st professionalism with Commercial Principles including:
(1) understanding customer/market insights,
(2) Nurtures opportunities & converts sales / Pipeline management
(3) Drive sales innovation
(4) Engages in networked selling, external stakeholder’s management
5) Leverages digital tools and
(6) Team collaboration. Build and maintain good working relationships with all support functions to assist sales in resolving complex issues, improve customer satisfaction and deliver sales target.
- Be familiar with all the applicable corporate as well as site policies/procedures regarding personal conduct and HSSE standards and acting in compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Taking additional tasks to be assigned by Line Manager as and when required
- Selling & negotiation Skills: Ability to create and deliver presentation tailors to the audience needs, Ability to demonstrate value to customers
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback: Ability in building and maintaining long term relationship with key customers
- Customer value position: Understand key account in term of business operation, key stakeholder (decision maker/influencer), lubricant oil/services requirements and sector trends
- Strong analysis and problem-solving ability.
- Understanding of basic supply chain management including forecasting, planning & logistic management
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Track record in delivering results and achieving sales targets. Drive, self-motivated, result-oriented, able to work under pressure and a good team player
- Can communicate in both Vietnamese and English (writing and/or conversation). Plus point for Japanese speaking
- University degree or above with experience in Marketing & sales/managing B2B customers, OEM and global key accounts
- Technical, operations and/or business knowledge very much preferred.
- Sales 1st behaviors
- Willing to travel & relocate