- Design and implement an efficient talent acquisition strategy.
- Guide talent development plan for top talent, working with Head of L&D to ensure this.
- Develop and implement employee retention initiatives or strategies.
- Own performance management system and report upwards to CHRO.
- Ensure compensation is in-line with market standards and performance ratings.
- Drive eNPS improvement across the organization.
- Drive workforce planning through skill gap analysis and strategies to close them.
- Drive succession planning by proactively identifying sources for succession candidates.
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree.
- Work Experience: 8-10 years experience in HR; Prior experience in HR leadership role.
- Competencies: Experience designing, developing and supporting organization-wide talent management programs that cover performance management, talent development, coaching, succession planning.
For more information, please contact
Follow us on