Board Remuneration Survey Report 2020
January 22, 2021
On January 21st 2021, Talentnet and Vietnam Institute of Directors (VIOD) jointly organized the Exclusive Event: Board Remuneration Survey Report 2020. The survey was powered by Mercer methodology - a global consulting firm in talent, health, retirement, and investment, operating in over 180 countries since 2020.
This is the second year that the survey is being carried out by Talentnet and VIOD. This year, the survey received 68 data points, double the number in 2019, proving that businesses in Vietnam are increasingly interested in standardizing methods for board remuneration.
- A large amount of insightful information about board remuneration practices has been shared in the event by:
- Ms. Su-Yen Wong – Chairwoman of Singapore Institute of Directors, CEO of Bronze Phoenix
- Mr. Vũ Quang Thịnh – VIOD’s Board Member, CEO of Dynam Capital
- Ms. Tiêu Yến Trinh – CEO of Talentnet
- Mr. Nguyễn Anh Tuấn – Chairman of VINARE
The Board Remuneration Survey Report, conducted by Talentnet & VIOD, is the only survey in Vietnam market to provide up-to-date data on board remuneration practices in Vietnam. With Mercer’s international methodology, the results of this survey will be the guideline for businesses to standardize their compensation plans for board members, aiming for a better governance standard which is closer to the world practices, hence, enhancing HR’s professionalism and business efficiency in general.