Emergenetics: Creating And Sustaining A Positive Workplace Culture
August 16, 2018
Core to a business is its sets of values and behavior – in other words, its culture. I
In an era of constant challenges, businesses must remain flexible to strive and survive. However, at the core of all businesses is their culture – a resilient, interlocking set of values and behaviours. While this may seem contradictory, a well-built working culture can influence performance, employee motivation, and in the long term, create a sustainable work environment. As such, in recent years, culture and the concept of cultural fit has increasingly become more important to organisations worldwide.
Nonetheless, how can we create a culture that aligns with the strategic purpose of our organisation? If the culture is already in place, how can we understand, influence and drive cultural change from the employee level in order to bring about measurable results for the business? Understanding the need to take this key strategic driver into your hands, Talentnet and Emergenetics International are co-hosting “EMERGENETICS – CREATING AND SUSTAINING A POSITIVE WORKPLACE CULTURE” – to help companies build a forward-looking foundation to realize their potential.
- Date & time: 8:30 – 11:30am, 24th August, 2018
- Location: MGallery Hotel Des Arts Saigon, 76-78 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, District 3, HCMC.
We have the pleasure of welcoming three keynote speakers from both Talentnet and Emergenetics, discussing the following topics:
- Work that Works: 7 principles to emergineer a future-ready organization
- Dr. Geil Browning – Founder of Emergenetics International
- Realising Potential – How organisations in APAC apply Emergenetics to drive results
- Mr. Terence Quek – CEO of Emergenetics Asia Pacific
- Case Study: How Vietnamese companies apply Emergenetics for a positive workplace culture
- Ms. Joanna Yeoh – Head of Consulting, Human Capital Solutions, Talentnet
The speakers will bring along with them stories, case studies, and valuable insights accumulated from over 30 years of research. Participants will have the opportunity to pose questions and discuss with our representatives.
* To ensure an interactive experience, the event is limited to 50 VIP attendees.
** The event will be in English; no translations will be available.