Exclusive webinar 2020: From the aftermath loss to promising win
On May 26, Talentnet officially closed the webinar series "COVID-19 - THE WAY OUT" with the last online seminar "From the aftermath loss to promising win", attracting more than 300 participants.
Coming to webinar this time, Talentnet is honored to welcome the participation and sharing of:
- Mr. Le Tri Thong - CEO & Vice Chairman, PNJ
- Mrs. Nguyen Thi Tuong Van - HR Business Lead, Mondelez Vietnam
- Mrs. Nguyen Thi Minh Giang - Partner and Talent & Culture Mekong Capital
- Ms. Trinh Mai Phuong, Vice President HR, Unilever Vietnam
- Mrs. Nga Vương - Director, Executive Search Service and Hanoi Branch Director – Talentnet
It can be seen that Covid-19 is a special training course for enterprises and workers on adversity coping capacity, but it is very different from the previous economic crisis or recession because It affects not only economic and financial but also the lives of many employees.
The guest speakers had a very practical share about the change in Business Model needed such as:
- Shaping the organization in terms of structure, analyzing the effectiveness of the organization, optimizing resources, improving skills, working methods, ...
- Start with the "Proactive" mindset to maintain business and employment for employees in the long run
- Practice the above plans regularly connected with improving productivity and creating opportunities for employees to develop.
Along with that, the guest speakers also shared about activities in the Covid season such as equipping masks for employees, supporting meals for doctors and nurses at the front line in the hospitals ...which are full of heartwarming. You can refer to here:
In addition to the relentless efforts of companies, we provide DOWNSIZING & RESTRUCTURING HR CONSULTING SERVICE to assist businesses in restructuring or changing business models due to COVID outbreak. -19. With this advisory service, Talentnet will conduct in-depth research on current business situations, legal framework, labor workforce, impacts caused by the pandemic, etc., then propose a comprehensive plan and carry out the implementation following specific requirements of the businesses.
Businesses / customers please click the link below for more information about the new consulting service "DOWNSIZING & RESTRUCTURING HR CONSULTING SERVICES"