The Remarkable 15-year Journey Of Talentnet In Vietnam HR Market
December 29, 2022
Providing total HR solutions and the spirit of companionship and understanding have helped Talentnet become a trusted consulting partner by many businesses in Vietnam over the past 15 years.
Talentnet’s key achievements in the Vietnam market
15 years ago, Talentnet Corporation was established based on the Executive Search & Selection service of PwC Vietnam. 15 years later, Talentnet has become the only company in Vietnam providing total HR solutions. On its journey, Talentnet has achieved many impressive achievements:
- In 2008, after only 3 months of establishment, Talentnet officially became the strategic partner of Mercer – the world’s largest global corporation in salary, bonus, welfare, and human resource consulting. This was “seismic” news for the Vietnamese HR community because at that time Talentnet had only 12 employees and was still a new name in the field of human resources.
- In 2010, Talentnet marked another huge achievement when it became the strategic partner of ADP Streamline, one of the world’s leading providers of HR outsourcing solutions, payroll, and benefits management.
- In 2014, Talentnet created the Vietnam HR Awards – the 1st and only award in Vietnam evaluating the human strategies of businesses.
- In 2022, Talentnet & Dragon Capital signed a partnership agreement to distribute Dragon Capital’s voluntary pension fund, which helps to enhance business efficiency and the quality of employees.
- Besides, Talentnet has initiated many programs to share knowledge & update new trends about HR management for the Vietnamese business community, such as Legal Workshop, Rewards Summit, Vietnam HR Outsourcing Conference, and Talentnet Business Innovation Showcase,…
Looking back on the journey of the past 15 years, Ms. Tieu Yen Trinh – CEO of Talentnet shared, “Compared to when Talentnet was separated from PwC Vietnam in 2007, the growth in the number of employees (25 times), revenue (40 times) and the number of clients (up 50 times) can be considered as the most concrete proof for our efforts when compared with the expectations from the early days”.
There are countless other unnamed indicators that have contributed to creating a stronger Talentnet each year. The most typical example is the leadership team and employees who are not afraid of difficulties, constantly developing and moving forward.
Vietnam HR Awards – A “maturity” test
A clear demonstration of Talentnet’s remarkable effort in ‘making a difference in every life of employee & business’ is the Vietnam HR Awards, which began in 2014. Mrs. Nguyễn Thị Hà, Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Labour – Invalids and Social Affairs shared: “After five seasons over the course of eight years with a lot of change in the market and society, Vietnam HR Awards has increasingly affirmed its prestige and excellence in providing a high-class playground for enterprises in Vietnam. With the companion of experts and leading brands as a judging panel, guest speakers, sponsors, exhibitors, and especially participating companies, this is the most valuable recognition for our endless effort to improve and perfect the organization’s activities through the years. Vietnam HR Awards not only be considered an HR competition but also contributes to improving the HR strategy quality in Vietnam labor market.”
Vietnam HR Awards is a new experiment for Talentnet and the Vietnamese HR market. Trinh said that each season’s theme is an “exercise” for the organizers to show the reality of market movements and inspire businesses.
Typically, this year, Talentnet chose “Awakening Joy” as the main theme of the awards ceremony. Beyond an award, Vietnam HR Awards 2022 has become an inspiration to the business community with innovative and progressive HR strategies that always take the joy and total well-being of employees as the main focus.
“Looking back at the 5 seasons, I am very happy and proud when the Vietnam HR Awards are favored by the business community as the ‘Oscar’ award for Vietnamese personnel. After each season, the winning businesses accompany each other. Talentnet shared and introduced typical HR strategies and models. I hope the award has really inspired the business community and raised the quality of life for Vietnamese workers,” said Ms. Tieu Yen Trinh.
Read the full article about Talentnet’s 15-year journey here.