Talentnet Exclusive Webinar: Humanized HR For The New Now
June 17, 2021
On July 2nd, 2021, the webinar Humanized HR for the new now hosted by Talentnet will take place with the aim of providing an overview of the Hanoi market through several aspects.
Together with an active dynamic of life and business reflected in the economy, there are challenges and imperatives that business leaders must tackle to unleash the new way of working and people management.
By bringing updated and well-tailored insights about business and HR landscape in Hanoi market, Talentnet would like to be part of the transformation of your organization, and the people that work within it.
The webinar will provide the participants valuable information surrounding the key highlights:
- Vietnam economic prospect: A brighter dawn after the pandemic
- Decoding and architecting the future of work
- Snapshot of Hanoi workforce landscape in first half of 2021
- Mr. Đào Ngọc Thắng – Country Head of Global Markets Corporate Sales, Global Markets, HSBC Vietnam
- Ms. Tiêu Yến Trinh – CEO, Talentnet
- Mr. Nguyễn Hoàng Tú – Manager of Executive Search & Selection Services, Talentnet
– Time: 10:00-12:00 2nd July 2021
– Platform: online
– Registration closes on 29th June 2021
– Contact us: Ms. Nguyễn Thanh Hảo via firstname.lastname@example.org
*The max capacity of registration is 300 participants