Talentnet Hub Expert Talk Show: "Is Your Workplace Ready For The Next-Gen Workforce?"
Generation Z (Gen Z) is the most diverse and well-educated generation, yet at work they are getting antsy. How to work well with Gen Z, motivate them, unleash their potentials, and make them engaged in the workplace seem a challenging task for most of organizations nowadays.
On the other hand, Gen Z, being raised on the internet and social media also find it difficult to communicate with other generations, be understood and sympathized.
A fresh mindset will be required for businesses to attract and retain the generation's finest and brightest. An open heart is also needed for Gen Z to accept the difference and experiences from others.
In this Expert Talkshow, Talentnet will elaborate some simple yet practical tactics about this topic:
- Gen Z‘s workplace expectations
- Tips on how to keep Gen Z engaged in the workplace
- Powerful practices to deal with Gen Z
with two young HR leaders:
- Ms. Luu Thanh Huyen - Head of People & Organization Development cum HRBP Digital & CPD at L’Oréal
- Ms. Vu Thi Ngoc Nhung - Head of Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding at Lazada Vietnam
- Ms. Nguyen Thi An Ha - Head of Marketing & Partnership Management at Talentnet Corporation (Host)
Generation Z is transforming the workplace. Are you all set? Join us at our livestream with a new format that will bring you much joy as well as relaxation with Episode 02: Is your workplace ready for the next-gen workforce?, which will be broadcast at 08:00 PM, Friday, March 18, 2022, on Talentnet Corporation Fanpage.
Finally, you can join Talentnet Hub and leave your queries to our experts at Experts Corner.