Talentnet Trainee Program 2023 - The One and Only Trainee Program in HR Consulting Services
October 1, 2022
Talentnet Trainee Program (TTP) - the one and only trainee program in HR consulting services was organized by Talentnet Corporation. TTP is an opportunity for young people interested in the field of Human Resources Services to take their first steps firmly in their expertise, thereby gaining valuable practical experience in a professional working environment and creating a premise to discover a new level of self. Like a good seed, meet a good environment.
The seed – a symbol of fertility – is the will to rise.
We think that every young person is like a seed. To become big, tall, strong trees with deep roots in a certain field, two conditions are needed:
Good seeds – gifted, intelligent, responsible, proactive, hardworking…
Advantage environment – there are leading experts in the field to lead, colleagues who are willing to support, a culture that encourages development, opportunities for advancement…
Inspired by those seeds, the Talentnet Trainee Program (TTP) with the message “Seed your future in HR Consulting – Sowing the future with Human Resources Consulting industry” was organized by Talentnet Corporation. TTP is an opportunity for young people interested in the field of Human Resources Services to take their first steps firmly in their expertise, thereby gaining valuable practical experience in a professional working environment and creating a premise to discover a new level of self. Like a good seed, meet a good environment.
Let’s learn more about us and grab your chance!
1. About TTP 2023
Talentnet Trainee Program (TTP) is a program to recruit, train and develop young talents in the field of Human Resources Consulting, organized by Talentnet Corporation.
Formerly the Human Resources Services segment of PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Vietnam, Talentnet is now considered the leading human resource consulting company in Vietnam, with nearly 20 years of experience operating in the domestic labor market. Most of Talentnet’s customers are multinational companies (of which 50% are on the Fortune 500 list) and large Vietnamese companies).
2. Business Units welcome TTP 2023
TTP 2023 is going to have an opportunity to work at the 3 important and biggest business units of Talentnet. They are:
• PYR: Payroll Outsourcing
- Provide services related to in-depth payroll according to international standards
- Provide services related to Expat (visa, work permit, salary and PIT)
• HRO: Human Resources Outsourcing
- Provide outsourced human resources services and project manpower (signing labor contracts and calculating monthly salary)
- Provide recruitment services for multi-position, from senior level and below
- Provide pre-employment check service
• HCS: Human Capital Solutions & Salary Survey Service
- Provide services of collecting and checking salary and welfare survey data from customers
- Support customers in hi-tech solutions of using the system and generating reports from the system
- Support and advice customers on issues related to human resource management
- Experience working in a leading human resource consulting company in Vietnam with a professional, friendly and challenging environment to train yourself
- Well-trained in skills and knowledge in the field of Human Resources Consulting with leading HR experts from Talentnet on the G-local platform
- Enjoy a competitive salary and many benefits during the Training period
- Have the opportunity to become a full-time employee after training and join the ranks of Talentnet’s Consultants
- Students who are about to graduate from universities, or colleges in Ho Chi Minh City or have graduated with less than 2 years of working experience. It is recommended that the students have majors related to Human Resources, Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, and Law.
- Able to work full-time from the Training period (from February 2023)
- Love and want to challenge yourself in the field of Human Resources
- Love working with numbers, carefully, meticulously
- Good problem-solving ability and customer support spirit
- Have a progressive spirit at work
- Good communication in English
5. How to apply?
• Register and submit your CV here.
6. Contact us
• Fanpage: Talentnet Corporation
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone: (028) 6291 4188 – ext: 207 (Mr. Tuan) or ZALO/VIBER: 0989 623 593