• We have been working closely with many big local Vietnamese, Multinational companies and State-owned companies across more than ten industries.
• We can provide solutions that best meet clients’ needs thanks to our great combination of global methodologies and local insights.
• We can have a team of both Mercer expat HR consultants and local HR consultants for big projects if required.
• We have a good team of HR consultants with solid experience in HR consulting fields and high level of professionalism.
• We have high level of commitment and customer service to always deliver project outcomes as promised with excellent quality.
• We provide continuous post project support so that clients can implement the new system successfully.
Talentnet representatives also officially introduced "DOWNSIZING & RESTRUCTURING HR CONSULTING SERVICES". With this advisory service, Talentnet will conduct in-depth research on current business situations, legal framework, labor workforce, impacts caused by the pandemic, etc., then propose a comprehensive plan and carry out the implementation following specific requirements of the businesses.
Please click on the button below for more information about the new consulting service "DOWNSIZING & RESTRUCTURING HR CONSULTING SERVICES"
• Determine the size of a position by using Mercer methodology (eIPE) which is commonly used in Vietnam and many countries around the world
• Compare companies’ current pay with the market accurately thanks to our biggest compensation database in the market
• Build a suitable, internally fair & externally competitive salary structure
• Build a salary increase matrix to distribute the salary increase budget for each employee.
• Closely link employees’ KPI to department objectives and to corporate KPIs
• Help performance appraisal results to be clear and agreeable between the appraiser and the appraise.
• Increase consistency and fairness between different managers when setting KPIs and rating employee's performance
• Build a general competency framework based on corporate core values and company culture.
• Compare benefits with market, based on our biggest benefits database to understand its competitiveness
• Recommend on changes of benefits in order to maximize the use of companies’ benefits budget.
• Suggest bonus budget based on best market practices and companies’ strategy.
• Distribute the bonus budget effectively to individuals to motivate employees to contribute more to the organization.
Matrix of PE Results
Mercer 3P Frameworks
Mettl's online assessment tools provide solutions that help businesses make people decisions across their employees' lifecycle:
• Search and engage with potential candidates: online hackathons and contests.
• Recruit new graduate students and experienced candidates through personality tests and competency tests (professional skills, soft skills, leadership skills).
• Learning & development: Pre & post training skill gap assessment.
• Organizational design: leadership assessment, succession planning, HIPO identification, online 360-degree feedback.
Human Capital Solution (HCS) Training or Viet HCMI
On 22 November 2017, Talentnet has officially announced the establishment of the Viet Human Capital Management Institute - Viet HCMI. This is the first-ever training institute in Vietnam based on the practical model for HR managers and professionals as well as those who want to pursue the dream of HR career. Viet HCMI will co-ordinate with 3 partners who are known as the most professional HR training and development organizations in region and in the world: SHRI, CIPD and Singapore Management University (SMU). Accordingly, Viet HCMI will organize training courses for students based on standard curriculum framework of partners to provide learners with the professionalism and up-to-date HR knowledge. More than that, with the advisory board including many leading HR experts in Vietnam market, training syllabus from Viet HCMI will be practical and highly applicable.
While people are known as prerequisite asset and are the heart of any business, training for HR professional - who are strategic planners and resource executives has not been focused in the domestic market. Besides, it is hard to find a HR-training organization that has a good curriculum, not to say highly theoretical. Therefore, the launch of Viet HCMI marks a new milestone of lifting up the professional level of human resource management, professionalism in Vietnam to become more advanced, strategic, updated and applicable for business.
By cooperating with prestigious partners, Viet HCMI wants to narrow the gap of HR Management knowledge between Vietnam and the region. Ms. Tieu Yen Trinh, CEO of Talentnet and Viet HCMI shares “With the desire to contribute better for workers, Talentnet is gradually realizing our dream by contributing the professionalism and high standards of HR managers. Once staffing and personnel policies are implemented, the working environment of the employees and also business outcome will be improved. This is also the biggest goal and the greatest enthusiasm of Vietnam.”
About the cooperation with Talentnet, Ms. Magdalene Chai, a member of the advisor board SHRI said "We are aware of the importance of increasing HR management in the Vietnamese market. We would like to share the standard, the most selective content from Singapore but extremely close and highly applicable, suitable for Vietnam market. Hopefully after each course, the managers and HR professionals will be able to put into practice the knowledge they have learned."
"The reason we decided to cooperate with Talentnet is that we recognized the great ambition and desire from Viet HCMI for Vietnamese Human Resources community. The CIPD courses will help Vietnamese HR executives have new insights and experiences for their work. We strongly believe that Vietnamese HR community will grow further and gradually reduce gap with other countries in the region”, said Alvin de Jesus, CIPD representative.
Viet HCMI is a branch of Talentnet established with the objective of training and developing human resources in Vietnam. With more than 20 years of experience in the field of HR consulting, Talentnet is currently the leading HR consulting company with Executive search & selection, HR Consulting, Mercer Payroll outsourcing service.
About Singapore Human Resources Institute (SHRI)
Founded in 1965, SHRI is Singapore's largest non-profit human resource organization with more than 3,000 members from different backgrounds. With the ambition to become the largest human resource organization in Singapore, SHRI is committed to supporting the human resources community, connecting, contributing, and creating professionalism in the human resources market.
About the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
CIPD is a professional organization for HR professionals. With more than 100 years of experience, CIPD is a leader in creating positive change by enhancing the professionalism of employee development and training.
With offices in the UK, Ireland, the Middle East, and Asia, CIPD is a reliable partner of more than 145,000 members in Vietnam. In addition, CIPD conducts surveys and high-value research projects for government and business.
Explore more about the training courses updated on Eshop here: