• The first Salary Survey in Vietnam with the most reliable survey data in Vietnam.
• The biggest survey data with the participation of more than 600 companies providing detailed data from more than 342,817 employees across regions.
• Survey participants are mostly well-established multi-national companies and leading local companies.
• Since there is still a gap about pay between multi-national companies and local companies, we have separated database of these 2 groups so that clients can view market data more accurately and conveniently.
• Consultants with many years of experience in the HR consulting field and solid experience with survey data to provide clients with insights of market data during the year.
In March 2008, Talentnet entered into an agreement with Mercer, a leading global human resources and business consulting firm, to be Mercer’s exclusive association in Vietnam. Since then, Talentnet has been providing:
• Mercer Total Remuneration (Salary) Survey (TRS) in Vietnam.
• HR consulting services for clients using Mercer’s methodology and in joined team with Mercer consultants
• Mercer Learning training workshops.
Mercer is a global consulting firm in talent, health, retirement, and investment. With more than 20,500 employees and operations in over 180 countries, Mercer is proud to provide clients with global reach and a local touch, helping them get the best return on their investment in these fields. In HR, Mercer specializes in a wide range of consulting services, including salary surveys, total reward consulting, human capital solutions, workforce analytics and planning, leadership, and organizational performance.
a. The importance of the Total Remuneration Survey report in making your business strategy a success
Regarded as an important part of the overall HR strategy, a total remuneration strategy complements an organization’s people strategy by ensuring that fixed pay and incentives are targeted effectively to support business priorities. To achieve maximum return, an organization’s people strategy must be integrated with its total remuneration strategy.
How an organization pays its employees impacts on its capacity to attract the right people and motivate them to focus on business objectives. Your remuneration strategy will differentiate your organization from others in the job market and build the attractiveness of your organization in the eyes of leading talent. An effective remuneration strategy not only makes employees feel happy and more productive at work but also keeps your organization competitive and successful. Our Total Remuneration Survey enables you to develop and implement an effective remuneration strategy that complements your people strategy and, in turn, makes your business strategy a success.
b. What are the benefits of taking part in the Talentnet and Mercer Total Remuneration Survey?
As our salary survey subscriber, our survey report will help you to…
• Access to the WIN (WORKFORCE INTELLIGENCE NETWORK®) system to compare your company’s data directly with your selected markets (two hours of WIN training will be provided)
• Compare your company trendline with your selected market
• Compare each of your employee’s pay with your selected market
• Compare your HR practices and pay policies with the target market
• Use market data to build or update your salary structure in order to maximize your salary and bonus budgets
As our salary survey participant, you will benefit from…
• Having attendance at Pre-Survey & Post-Survey Seminar (two complimentary seats at the Post-Survey Seminar, worth US$ 800) to be shared about survey methodology and to be updated of the latest labor market trends
• Having market information on salary increase, allowances, bonuses, other HR practices…
• Having access to Mercer’s eIPE (electronic International Position Evaluation) system to evaluate the size of your positions
• Having three complimentary hours of consultancy on job matching.
c. Process & Timeline
As our benefits survey subscriber, our benefits survey report will help you to…
• Access to the MBM (Mercer Benefits Monitor) system to run various types of report to view market data and compare your company’s data directly with the market to understand the overall attractiveness of your benefits scheme
• Know how companies set up their benefits plans for different employee groups
• Use market data to build or to improve your benefits scheme in order to maximize your benefits budget.
Talentnet, especially the recruitment consultant team always make me trust and pleased with their efficiency and high quality service.
High level of professionalism, market understanding, dedication to what you do, and a great deal of customer orientation that do not always exist in many other places
Both the functional & technical consultants were knowledgeable, engaging, willing, & flexible. Talentnet team was able to work through the difficulties & meet our requirements.
Complete willingness to engage with us from the very beginning & throughout the entire project; thoroughly professional and competent team members – technical, functional & project management; and ability to add value across the entire business process chain.
Solve immediate customer problems, provide great client service, ensure customer service agreements.