Digital Marketing Senior Specialist
(*) JOB SUMMARY:
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Senior Specialist to assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how Digital can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Assist website development management with multi vendors/agencies.
- Conduct in-depth standard and custom ad effectiveness studies for Facebook & Google advertisers
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO and SEM efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Experience with Email Channel and digital marketing data points and benchmarks, such as the Cost-per-Click (CPC), Cost-per-Install (CPI), Click-Through-Rate (CTR), Return on Investment (ROI)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics 360, Adobe Site Catalyst etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and digital agencies also publishers.
- Analyze customer behavior for site traffic, page performance, click navigation, purchase conversion and shopping pattern to drive sales in virtual shopping environment.
- English is required
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive/ Senior Executive or similar role 3-5 years of working experience.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2B Search, social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools when working with agencies
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics 360, Adobe Site Catalyst etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication, management and interpersonal skills
- Good at project management, time management
- BA in marketing or relevant field
How to apply
Về chúng tôi
Talentnet hiện được xem là công ty tư vấn nhân sự hàng đầu Việt Nam, với đội ngũ tư vấn gần 20 năm kinh nghiệm hoạt động trên thị trường lao động trong nước Với tầm nhìn Tạo sự khác biệt cho cuộc sống của mỗi người lao động Talentnet mong muốn góp phần cho đời sống người lao động Việt Nam ngày càng tốt đẹp hơn thông qua các giải pháp nhân sự chuyên nghiệp được xây dựng nhằm đáp ứng các nhu cầu đa dạng của khách hàng trong nước và quốc tế.