(*) JOB SUMMARY:
Consultant of HR Payroll will be responsible for handling day to day payroll activities for Clients. Works closely with clients under supervision to produce services exactly and in a timely manner.
(*) KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Be responsible for individual target
- Clients’ debtor control
2. Customer Services:
Build and maintain strong relationships with clients by providing quality service
3. Process/ Function:
- Be responsible for processing payroll for clients based strictly on Talentnet process.
- Distribute the net take home to client employees’ bank account, Tax and Insurance payments to statutory bodies on behalf of Client.
- Calculate final payment for client’s resigned employees.
- Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly, yearly PIT reports.
- Reconcile payment transactions with internal finance.
- Bill and Follow up client's pre-agreed credit terms to make debtor control.
- Answer simple inquiries from client and client’s employees when required.
- Directly work with Government Departments to submit required documents.
- Filling, store and send documents to Clients.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including on-site projects or expat PIT work
Learning & growth:
- Participate in seminars for regulations/knowledge update
- Learn and develop by self
- Reach the individual sales target
- Handle various payroll work simultaneously
- Produce quality services to clients exactly and in a timely manner, meet the deadline.
- Handle various admin and paper work accurately and properly
- Working effectively with government departments.
(*) QUALIFICATION AND PERSON SPECIFICATION:
Must have a Bachelor’s degree either in HR, Business Administration, English, Economics, Law and relevant.
- At least 2 years of human resources experience with emphasis on compensation and benefits operations
- At least 2 years of experience in payroll work.
- Good command of English
- In addition to the above requirement, preferably in other areas in HR management or HR Service industry
- Knowledge of payroll work
- Attention to details
- Ability to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Time management and organization skills
- Communication skills
- Proven good customer service skills
- Proficient in MS Office
How to apply
Về chúng tôi
Talentnet hiện được xem là công ty tư vấn nhân sự hàng đầu Việt Nam, với đội ngũ tư vấn gần 20 năm kinh nghiệm hoạt động trên thị trường lao động trong nước Với tầm nhìn Tạo sự khác biệt cho cuộc sống của mỗi người lao động Talentnet mong muốn góp phần cho đời sống người lao động Việt Nam ngày càng tốt đẹp hơn thông qua các giải pháp nhân sự chuyên nghiệp được xây dựng nhằm đáp ứng các nhu cầu đa dạng của khách hàng trong nước và quốc tế.