HR Outsourcing is one of Talentnet's primary services with large database of over 60,000 candidates from varied business segments. Our service has been used by more than 150 multi-national & local companies across industries.
Approach & Commitment
Excellence Execution: Every single specialist execute right first time:
- 100% Punctuality
- 100% Accuracy
- 100% compliancy
Best Customer Service: consistent quality, capable and stable Service Delivery Team commit:
- Qualified candidates provided within 5 working days
- 100% clients and contractors’ queries responded within 24 hours
- Hotline ready to serve Contractor : 19007131
- We have integrated a global standard of Working Processes, namely utilize different methods of search and selection for diverse job categories.
- We also apply leading technology solutions in operations (E-Recruitment, E-Training, DMS Mobile applications, HR integrated system/software).
- A management team averaging 10 years of experience, deep market insight in field force, sales force, administration outsourcing services
- A delivery team averaging 7-8 years’ of experience in customer service
- An in-house IT team to support with system interfaces, configurations and customized reports.
WHAT - Employment Service is a segment of Human Resources Outsourcing (HRO) Service in which Talentnet shall be legal Employer of Clients’ headcounts and those headcounts are assigned to Clients to perform work specific tasks.
WHY – If Clients are currently:
- In the process of setting up new entity in Vietnam.
- Limitations on permanent headcounts issues.
- Production team has variable headcount due to production requirements/Flexible resource where unstable workforce applicable.
- Changing from fixed cost to variable cost (Allocate variable cost to fixed cost)
- In shortage of HR personnel to manage HR task for sales or promotion team.
- High staff turnover rate given the nature of the business
- Global strategy to outsource non-core business functions
HOW – As an Employer of Record (EOR), our scope of services typically includes the following:
- Contractor Employment and Labor Management: Employees are under employment with Talentnet in terms of Payroll processing, HR document-related tasks, Compulsory duty to relevant authorities and HR consultancy with strict compliance to the applicable legislation.
- Benefits Management: In addition to compulsory insurance, Talentnet supports Clients to register and manage other types of benefits, such as Extra Medical Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance and so on, if required.
- Business expenses and reimbursement management: Talentnet support Contractors to claim business expenses with transparent and accurate Reimbursement Process as well as guidance on financial invoice and verify supporting documents and reimburse or offset cash advances.
WHAT - Full HR Outsourcing Services is a total solution package which enables clients to have required services implemented, ensuring the constant availability of personnel, service performance management and replacement.
HOW - Scope of Full Professional Employment Organization Services includes:
- Provide resource as per service requirement
- Train and send the Contractor to deliver service at specific site
- Manage Service Performance
- Allocate resources upon specific requirements from Clients
1. WHAT are Pre-employment check services?
Pre-employment check services are checking conducted and reported on primarily for pre-employment purposes. Turnaround time typically ranges between 5 and 15 days, and the scope of each search varies in details, depending on what information needs to be recovered about your prospective employee.
These services are applied for new hires and Existing Employees.
2. WHY should companies use Pre-employment check services?
Since each new hire is critical to a business's success, companies must make wise hiring decisions based on accurate information.
The main benefits associated with Pre-Employment Check are:
- Shorten time to check
- Increase quality to hire
- Cost efficiency
- Increase compliance regulations
3. WHICH companies would use Pre-employment check services?
Many MNCs and big local companies take advantage of pre-employment checks. Performing a pre-employment check on a potential employee can reveal important information about that person so companies can make the best hiring decision.
4. WHY choosing Talentnet?
- Affordable: Control costs with multi choices of pay-as-you-go packages or monthly fixed fees.
- Fast turnaround time: Our speedy turn-around times and accurate information help you place quality candidates quickly.
- Accurate information: We also understand that the accuracy of our work is important. We help clients improve the quality of their hires, and to reduce turnover, recruiting and training costs.
- Confidential & Compliant: Our service is built with compliance in mind. Gain peace of mind knowing the background checks you order help you comply with regulations.
- Talentnet’s DNA: Hi-standard – Thoughtful – Agile
5. Our scope of work:
- EMPLOYMENT HISTORY CHECK: to verify information related to position, dates of employment and reason for leaving
- REFERENCE CHECK: whereby former supervisors are contacted to ascertain past reputation and performance.
- SOCIAL MEDIA CHECK: which involves a printed media and online to ascertain whether any detrimental information has ever been reported.
- EDUCATIONAL CHECK: to verify whether the candidate has indeed studied and graduated as per the information provided.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: to verify whether the professional certifications are genuine.
1. What – RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing)
- RPO is a workforce solution in which companies transfer to Recruitment Service Providers to manage to some or all parts of the entire recruitment process and related talent management functions
- RPO service providers operates as a strategic business partners day-to-day working with companies to implement assigned recruitment processes, improve the quality of hires, increase delivery speed and boost cost efficiency
2. Why – RPO
Big companies may prefer to focus on their core business and outsource such functions to professionals. RPO is a solution that has enormous potential. Buying an RPO solution, companies would reduce the internal burdens of talent acquisition, enabling them to better focus on the business operations goals. The main benefits associated with RPO are:
- Shorten time to hire
- Cost efficiency
- Stronger Quality of hires
- Excellent compliance regulations
3. Who needs RPO
- Companies facing the following conditions are in an especially good position to need RPO:
- High-volume hiring requirements
- Fast-growing hiring requirements
- Urgent hiring requirements
- Limited recruitment team headcounts
- Special hiring requirements need varied
WHY TALENTNET’S RPO
As experts across industries and functions, our consultants are the most trusted recruitment partners in Vietnam with G-local capability (knowledge and best solutions based on global standards & local best practices)
Talentnet has a comprehensive database of hundreds of thousand active candidates, including multi levels from senior levels to junior, starting levels, across industries
Talentnet harnesses advanced staffing technology to provide a highly-efficient, cost-effective hiring process from candidate tracking to automated sourcing, CRM (Candidate Relationship Management) tool
Hi-standard – Thoughtful – Agile
CUSTOMISED RPO SOLUTIONS
Talentnet provides variety of RPO solutions which are the best-fit for your organization. Here are the main types offered:
End-to-end RPO solution encompasses a full-cycle recruitment process, from recruitment process design, planning through to on-boarding, as well as technology investments
Our end-to-end RPO typically offers the biggest cost savings and efficiencies for businesses and typically leads to greater client satisfaction
This solution evolves value-added services such as employer branding increase the quality of hires
We apply end-to-end approach to a specific project that is deployed to quickly fulfill resources, a high volume staffing need, on a single project basis, such as a new product launch or opening a new branch/stores
Our Project RPO is an effective solution if your organization wishes to maintain its internal recruitment capabilities for day-to-day hiring, but needs the benefits of an end-to-end approach for a project with a defined scope
With this solution, we customize to provide bundled support for select components of the talent acquisition cycle from requisition intake to candidate sourcing and engagement to onboarding and everything in between
The solution allows clients’ internal recruitment team to focus on their strengths, while also leveraging our expertise.
We provide a specific number of recruiters as required to help clients address spikes in hiring
This solution allows our clients to add recruitment capabilities immediately, without any process changes or technology implementation
What is the staffing service and who normally uses this type of service?
Our staffing service is a new, quick and efficient way of bringing temporary personnel onboard to address certain situations. Talentnet, Professional Employment Organization (PEO), commits to provide Temporary Agency Staff solution for short and long term employment such as Receptionist/front office service, Administration service, Book-keeping service, Project support, Logistic and Warehouse, Part-timer immediately upon receiving a client’s request.
Clients are recommended to purchase Staffing Service when:
- In the process of setting up new entity in Vietnam
- A staff member is on maternity leave or long-term sick leave.
- The organization needs short – term backup when Contractor is on vacation.
- More resources are required to implement special projects or to install a new software/system such as SAP or Workday.
What is the difference between Employment Service versus Staffing Service?
- Employment Service: The candidates are recommended by clients
- Staffing Service: The candidates are provided by Talentnet
The Scope of Staffing Service typically includes:
a. Recruitment and Replacement: Upon receiving Client’s requirements regarding qualifications, working experience and Job Description (JD), Talentnet will send staff or candidates for interview and select the best-fit for Clients. A replacement is guaranteed in case the selected candidate resigns or Clients is unsatisfied with the Contractor’s performance.
b. Contractor Employment and Labor Management: Talentnet offers professional employment with qualified employees who pass clients’ interview or meet requirements regarding qualifications and working experience to deliver a service or to perform specific tasks (known as “contractors”). Mentioned Employees are managed by Talentnet in terms of payroll processing, document-related tasks and HR consultancy with strict compliance to the Laws.
c. Benefits Management: In addition to compulsory insurance, Talentnet supports Clients to register and manage other types of benefits, such as Extra Medical Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance and so on, if required.
d. Business expenses and reimbursement management: Talentnet supports Contractors to claim business expenses with transparent and accurate Reimbursement Process as well as guidance on financial invoice and verify supporting documents and reimburse or offset cash.
Advantages of Staffing Service:
- Utilize and maximize temporary resource by rotating functions/positioning to the different requirements of clients
- Clients are insured with continuity of resource, which helps Clients to keep up current workflow.
- Contractors adaptability is also a plus since they have opportunity to expose to various professional working environments.