Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully the terms and conditions below before using this website.
https://www.talentnet.vn/ (“Website”) is owned, operated and maintained by Talentnet corporation (“Talentnet”) and is created to meet the needs of demands for information, education, entertainment and communication. When you access and view the website, you have accepted the terms and conditions in this document (“Terms – Conditions”), without any discrimination or limitation. Talentnet reserves the right to refuse your access, or remove any contents provided by you, update, information, comment, presentation, etc on this Website if there is offensive content influencing the traditions and customs, information that offends organizations and individuals, affects national security and other contents that violate Vietnamese law.
Talentnet may adjust these Terms and Conditions at any time at its sole discretion without advanced notice. You should refer to the latest updated version of Terms and Conditions. When you continue to use this website after making any adjustments, it means you will be bound by these new adjustments. Notice of any changes or modifications of these Terms and Conditions will be made by Talentnet upon publication of the revised Terms and Conditions on this website.
The use of some parts or the features of this website may be governed by additional Terms and Conditions. In the following cases:
(1) Applicable when you use a part of the website or its features in addition to these Terms and Conditions.
(2) Taking advantage of the current Terms and Conditions to the extent any conflicts occur.
By closing the dialog box or clicking ‘Accept Cookies’, you agree to the default cookie setting for this site.
All information, text, documents, graphics, video, audio, website icons, user interface design and software (“Content”) of the Website is under Talentnet ownership and is protected by the applicable laws on intellectual property.
All names, logos and trading names are property of Talentnet. No content or material on the Website is believed to have been licensed and the right to use a trading name without the written permission of Talentnet.
Limit use state
This website is for personal and non-commercial purposes only. You can:
(1) Reprint the content of an article for personal use only.
(2) Store documents on your computer for personal use.
(3) Refer to hypertext documents on the server from personal documents.
You are not permitted to perform acts including but not limited to copying, editing, reproducing, transmitting, registering, selling, publishing or distributing Content in any form without being previously permitted or lawfully authorized in written by Talentnet. You must not use the Website in any manner or for any purpose that is unlawful, violates the rights of Talentnet, or is prohibited in the Terms and Conditions as follows:
(1) Disrupt, obstruct the website or any servers, software, hardware or equipment connected through this website;
(2) Restrict or prohibit other users from using and enjoying the site;
(3) Distribute or transmit any Content in any form that contains a virus or dangerous component;
(4) Violate any applicable laws of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam related to the use of the Website.
- Your access and use of the TALENTNET forum (“Forum”) must follow the provided or available Talentnet user guide from time to time.
- The forum is designed for TALENTNET Members (“Members”) to express their views and opinions on specific topics related to human resources and personnel management. All thoughts and opinions expressed on the Forum are the thoughts and opinions of the Members. Talentnet is not responsible for the accuracy of the information or any views, opinions of Members posted on the forum.
- Apart from the above, comments of Members are not opinions of experts. If you have any questions, or require more professional advice on any materials that appear on the Forum, you should seek professional advice.
- Private messages sent to recipients, recipients are not allowed to be public on the forum, unless it has been moderated by the Talentnet or Administrator.
- Talentnet reserves the right to move, lock the topic and manage the general information structure on the Forum accordingly.
- Members are not allowed to request information from other Members for research, academic or publishing purposes without prior approval of the Site Administrator and those Members.
- Members are not allowed to post any information on the Forum under different accounts.
- Reporting, Contacting with Administrators and Customer Consulting Services is where Members can report or discuss disrespectful behaviors of other Members. Any offensive exchange of the conduct of a Forum Member openly will be discarded.
- About data, text, email, file, name, portrait, logo, artwork, graphics, images, video, audio, HTML (or website design codes), image maps, application software and other content, materials uploaded, or transmitted from you or your representatives on the website and the Forum (“User-generated content”), meaning you understand and agree to be responsible for:
- Relevance, installation, configuration, posting, download, use, operation, dissemination, accuracy and legality of User-Generated Content.
- Backup of User-Generated Content and any other data or files, unless otherwise approved by Talentnet.
- You authorize and agree that Talentnet is allowed to copy, reproduce, communicate, distribute, perform and post User-Generated Content for the purpose of providing the Forum, websites and services related to you.
- You guarantee that the User-Generated Content and your use of content in the Forum:
- Comply with all applicable Laws;
- Do not use obscene, vulgar language, inappropriate for children, violent violence, falsehood, lies, slander, misrepresentation, dishonesty or defamation of honor;
- Do not infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity;
- Do not include pornography, nudity, sexual content or any other form of sexual business;
- Do not harm Talentnet servers or other servers on the Internet;
- Do not contain any advertisement or promotional material for commercial purposes or to achieve personal financial goals.
- Do not advertise used products or search for the sale of used products from other Members.
- Do not include materials or sources related to hacking, viruses, non-governmental, or promoting or engaging with the intent to harm websites on the Internet or Internet service providers.
- Do not prejudice to the dignity, honor, prestige of individuals, other Members in the forum or of the Talentnet, whether indirect or direct.
- Talentnet may remove, modify, replace or deny access to any User-Generated Content without prior notice at its sole discretion if:
- It is mandatory to comply with any applicable laws or judgement made by the Court / Arbitration or other competent authorities’s requirement .
- In the opinion of Talentnet, User-generated Content is pornographic, offensive, indecent, vulgar, illegal, false or defamatory of honor, or otherwise unacceptable. , maybe annoying or objectionable (including if content contains information about other service systems that compete with Talentnet or Talentnet’s services).
- Talentnet welcomes your comments and is ready to answer your questions. However, Talentnet does not seek and accept any ideas, suggestions, or materials you provide relating to the development, design, production and marketing of Talentnet products. By adhering to this policy, Talentnet hopes to avoid future misunderstandings among Community Members about services and ideas developed by Talentnet employees.
- Only when you become a Talentnet employee, otherwise the documents provided at the site will not constitute or be considered part or all of the employment contract. In addition, the representative office did not create any guarantees or obligations on Talentnet’s part.
Limitation of liability
- Talentnet do not guarantee that your access to this Website or Forum will be uninterrupted, or without errors, or those errors will be fixed or the website, Forum and servers will be free from viruses from computers or other harmful data.
- Talentnet do not warrant any illegal, harmful and inappropriate use, modification or replacement of the Website and the Forum.
- Talentnet do not guarantee and make no claim about the accuracy, timelines, completeness, reliability, quality or other aspects of the Content. Your use of this website, Forum and Content is at your own risk. Changes to the website, Forum and Content will be periodically made at any time without prior notice to you.
- Talentnet will not be responsible for expenses incurred if the use of the website, forum, and content results in a need for services or the replacement of equipment and data from you.
Liabilities of Talentnet
- Information on the website cannot replace the opinion of reputable experts. If you have any questions or require higher expert advice about any material appearing on the website, you should seek professional advice. Always check the relevant information when searching.
- Except provisions provided in the Terms and Conditions, Talentnet shall not be liable for and or cause any indirect, incidental and special damages including but not limited to the loss of profits resulting from accessing the website, or inaccessibility, or the use and trust of the website and the Content (including User Generated Content). In addition, Talentnet is not responsible for updating the website and the Content and will not be responsible for not updating such information.
Links and advertisements
- The Site may contain links or hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties (“Linked Sites”). These links are provided solely for the purpose of facilitating use. Talentnet is not responsible for, or represent, the conditions and content, or products provided at any Linked Site. A link that does not imply, whether express or implied, that Talentnet endorses, endorses the Affiliate Website or the products or services provided by these Sites. Access to the Linked Site and the use of products and services provided by the Linked Sites will be at your own risk.
- Affiliate websites may contain advertisements from third parties. The display of these advertisements does not imply that Talentnet endorses or encourages advertisers, products or services or any of their Linked Sites. You get references from advertisers for all information relevant to the advertising agency and their products or services. To the extent permitted by law, Talentnet does not have any responsibility for the interaction between you and the relevant third parties, and no liability comes from the liability arising in forms associated with such interactions.
Guarantee and liability limitation
- Talentnet ensures the highest quality of operations to ensure the accessibility and continuity of services and products provided in accordance with the purpose of use of Talentnet. However, long distance data transmission does not guarantee 100% security, continuity and accessibility of the services provided.
- Talentnet does not guarantee the compatibility of the services and products provided with other manufacturer’s software (Facebook and some others). The user is responsible for the choice and consequences after using other software including its application to the user’s purpose.
- Talentnet will not be held liable for:
- All damages arising due to force majeure events;
- Illegal and unsuitable for user terms and conditions of using the offered services and products;
- Disability disorders of the products and services provided are not caused by the Talentnet;
- Damage occurred by the user arising from the user’s suspension or discontinuation of use or for other reasons arising from the user’s error;
- Users suffer from damage by third parties using their data to gain access to the services and products provided;
- Damages resulting from the use or inability to use the provided products and services include actual damage suffered, expected loss of benefits, data loss, computer damage or accident, expenses device and software replacement fee, closed,
- Consequences of failure to perform or improper performance of obligations performed by other users even though such obligations were fulfilled by using the products and services provided.
Violation and Termination
- Talentnet may suspend membership or restrict access to the website if you do not comply with the Terms and Conditions. In case Talentnet deems necessary, Talentnet will report your case to the relevant authorities.
- Talentnet may terminate the Forum’s Terms and Conditions and your access at any time without notice. In the event of termination, you must immediately stop accessing and using the website, Forum and Content and (at Talentnet’s option) return, or destroy all materials, content (hardware or electronic documents) under your control and ownership. All limitations that apply to you, the licenses granted from you, and all disclaimers, indemnities and liability limits set in these Terms and Conditions will remain to continue to exist.
If any provisions, conditions or any provisions of the Terms and Conditions are deemed to be unlawful, invalid, or unenforceable for any reason, then the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms, conditions and regulations will not be affected in any way. The Terms and Conditions that make up all the agreements between you and the Talentnet relate to the subject matter in this document.
- All disputes arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions will be resolved in good faith between the parties.
- All disputes that cannot be resolved in good faith will be resolved by the competent Court in Ho Chi Minh City.
- The provisions of the applicable laws shall apply matters out of the scope of these Terms and Conditions.