• We have been working closely with many big local Vietnamese, Multinational companies and State-owned companies across more than ten industries.
• We can provide solutions that best meet clients’ needs thanks to our great combination of global methodologies and local insights.
• We can have a team of both Mercer expat HR consultants and local HR consultants for big projects if required.
• We have a good team of HR consultants with solid experience in HR consulting fields and high level of professionalism.
• We have high level of commitment and customer service to always deliver project outcomes as promised with excellent quality.
• We provide continuous post project support so that clients can implement the new system successfully.
Talentnet representatives also officially introduced "DOWNSIZING & RESTRUCTURING HR CONSULTING SERVICES". With this advisory service, Talentnet will conduct in-depth research on current business situations, legal framework, labor workforce, impacts caused by the pandemic, etc., then propose a comprehensive plan and carry out the implementation following specific requirements of the businesses.
Please click on the button below for more information about the new consulting service "DOWNSIZING & RESTRUCTURING HR CONSULTING SERVICES"
• Determine the size of a position by using Mercer methodology (eIPE) which is commonly used in Vietnam and many countries around the world
• Compare companies’ current pay with the market accurately thanks to our biggest compensation database in the market
• Build a suitable, internally fair & externally competitive salary structure
• Build a salary increase matrix to distribute the salary increase budget for each employee.
• Closely link employees’ KPI to department objectives and to corporate KPIs
• Help performance appraisal results to be clear and agreeable between the appraiser and the appraise.
• Increase consistency and fairness between different managers when setting KPIs and rating employee's performance
• Build a general competency framework based on corporate core values and company culture.
• Compare benefits with market, based on our biggest benefits database to understand its competitiveness
• Recommend on changes of benefits in order to maximize the use of companies’ benefits budget.
• Suggest bonus budget based on best market practices and companies’ strategy.
• Distribute the bonus budget effectively to individuals to motivate employees to contribute more to the organization.