Work Permit Service And How To Re-issued A Work Permit
August 13, 2015
Vietnam is in the process of being a multi-national market nowadays. It has become more attractive to foreign human resource firms.
Vietnam is in the process of being a multi-national market nowadays. It has become more attractive to foreign human resource firms. Vietnam market provides a large number of employees with low salary. Besides, the value of Vietnam money is not equivalent to the others. In fact, with their salary, a certain foreigner living and working in Vietnam will be in relatively comfortable condition. But, before, they need something called “work permit”. That’s the reason why work permit service is launched.
How does Work Permit Service work?
Work permit is an official document that gives permission to foreigners who want to work abroad. Why does government ask foreign labors to have work permits when working in Vietnam? That is a way to prove the flexibility in managing foreign workers and also to control the situation in which travelers switch their immigrant purpose to work in Vietnam.
There are diverse companies that provide work permit services to help foreigners. Let’s take a look at the process to get a work permit:
* Requirements: Foreigners have to submit all requirements according to the advice of the service provider.
* Process: It takes around 15 – 20 working days to get the all required documents submitted to authority.
* Price: Vary between work permit service providers: about 7 million VND for 2-year contract (not include tips)
- Giving free advice to the customer in need
- Assessing the ability of customer’s documents
- Representing the customer complete all of needed tasks
Procedure for re-issuing work permits
The cases need re-issuing work permit
The work permit is lost, demaged or changed content recorded on a work permit such as:
- Names; date of birth; nationality; passport number; workplace is change.
- The work permit expires.
How to re-issue a work permit for foreign labors in Vietnam?
According to the new articles of the Labor Code for foreign labors working in Vietnam, they abandon the concept of “Renewal of work permits,” but rather to that concept and procedures of “Re-work/re-issue permit”. The procedures for applying for work permits granted under the procedure follows:
- Profile reissuance work permit
- A written request for granting work permits of employers prescribed by the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids, & Social Welfare
- 02 photos 4×6 taken within 06 months prior to the time of submitting.
- The required documents of foreign workers
- Medical check within 6 months prior to the time of submitting
(These papers are 01 official or 01 copy of the originals, if in a foreign language, no need the exemption of consular legalization but must be translated into Vietnamese and certified under Vietnam law.)
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our HR outsourcing service.