Workshop: Staying Ahead of PIT for Expatriate Employees - Key Considerations from Regulations and Practical Experience
January 26, 2024
PIT management for expatriate groups tends to be less defined and remains the highest level of risk in almost all tax audit agenda. Let's work together to make this year-end finalization seamless and efficient.
To make the PIT finalization for expatriate employees not a burden, the workshop will help attendees to get updated regulation, case studies and leave the workshop with:
- A deeper understanding of Vietnamese regulation landscape and global key concepts for expatriate tax matters
- Winning strategy for compliance driving in a cost-efficient manner.
- Actions you can take now to alleviate the company and expatriate’s tax risks and prepare for future tax audits.
- Detailed sharing on practical approaches for case studies
With the sharing of our caliber trainer: Ms. Van Doan – Associate Director, Payroll Outsourcing Service, Talentnet:
- Have more than 13 years of experience in individual tax, especially cross border tax, payroll operating and HR advisory services in Big4 consulting firms
- Experience on different projects involving the development and implementation of management transformation, employment matters support when changing management, HR due diligence, cost effective structure, etc.
- Be best known for her ability to help clients navigate complex tax questions, simplify the complexities of expatriate taxation as well as develop flexible solutions for achieving HR program’s effectiveness and enhance the clients’ future workforce in this transformation era
- Represent her clients in tax controversy matters with her strong credibility in relationships with local tax authorities across the country
- Be also a public speaker in business communities on expatriate taxation
For any queries, contact:
Ms. Huỳnh Đặng Như Ý