Talent Management Strategy For Visionary CEO: Build To Win
April 18, 2017
As the need of effective Talent management tools is rising, the upcoming executive seminar “Talent Management...
Not only in Vietnam but also in the region and around the world, a clear talent management practice will enable us to identify skills of individuals as well as the organization’s capabilities. Fulfilling the leadership gaps, master your Talent management action plan is one of the best way to make talent insight meet employer’s in-deep strategy.
Therefore, our event aims address following topic areas:
- Strategic Talent Management in hyper-growth market: Definition & Principles
- Snapshots of Vietnam CEOs’ perspectives towards Talent Management
- Common talent issues and pitfalls in Talent Management: Facilitation & Discussion
- Best case studies from CEOs’ desks & possible solutions for companies to move forward
- Time: 8:30 – 11:30 AM, May 09, 2017
- Venue: The Reverie Saigon, 22-36 Nguyen Hue Boulevard, District 1, HCMC, Vietnam
- Tieu Yen Trinh is the CEO of Talentnet Corporation and considered one of the leading HR experts in Vietnam. With over 20 years of experience in HR industry, Trinh has credited top business leaders as well as top enterprises for best-in-class HR consultancy in the market. Having unparalleled depth of understanding about Vietnam business demography, Trinh has strong strategic relationship with both CEOs and global partners such as Mercer, IDP Streamline, Cornerstone International Group
- Joanna Yeoh is a Strategic HR & Talent Management practitioner with over 20 years’ experience in driving talent management for organizations experiencing hyper-growth and intense transformation. She will share strategies and focus on practical tips on how to scale up talent development in your organization. Joanna has a unique combination of Senior Leadership and Consulting experience in manufacturing, oil & gas, hospitality and professional services in Asia Pacific.
- Thu Nguyen is Senior Manager with extensive experience in the various aspects of Human Resources Management with strong focus in the areas of Talent Management. Thu Nguyen brings with her a total of more than 10 consulting years of experience from working across various sectors ranging from the Public to the Private sector and projects across Vietnam.
Stay tuned with more updates from our upcoming event!