Talentnet-Mercer Rewards Training Workshop: Competency-Based Interview
This workshop provides fundamental knowledge on Competency-based interview (CBI) and how to apply it in daily work and assessment
- What are competencies and competency frameworks
- Application of CBI in organizations and when to use it
- Structure and techniques of a competency based interview
- CBI questioning skills and evaluation process after interview.
Instructor: Ms. Nguyen Thi Quynh Phuong:
- Director of HR Consulting unit and former Director of Executive Search & Selection unit at Talentnet Corporation - which originated from HR service unit of PriceWaterhouse Coopers, Vietnam
- Trainer and facilitator of many training programs on human resources and total rewards management such as Effective Leaders, Competency Based Interview, Leadership, Coaching Skills, Questioning Skill, Assessment Center, Inside Customer Service, and Fundamental of Compensation & Benefits, etc
- Keynote speaker in the Education Open House Seminar hosted by the US Consulate and Australian Trade Commission (Austrade) and advisor for the American Chamber of Commerce (AmCham) Scholarship Program for 5 years.
- An integral member of HR Consulting team at Talentnet with diverse consulting experiences in projects such as Outplacements – Workforce Reduction, Competency Assessments, CBI Training, Performance Management Systems, Competency Framework Development, Salary Structures, Sales Incentive Scheme, Salary Benchmarking, Organizational Restructuring, Functional Matrix & Job Descriptions, etc.
“COMPETENCY BASED INTERVIEW” WORKSHOP
Date: Wednesday, 31st March 2021
Time: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Venue: Liberty Central Saigon Riverside Hotel, 17 Ton Duc Thang St., Dist. 1, HCMC
CONTACT US: Ms. Lưu Tú Dinh – 0767 434 651 – email@example.com for more information
Registration closes on 29th March, 2021.