Talentnet Hub Expert Talk Show: “HR Trends In 2022 & Things You Should Know”
The trend of HR transformation across the board in all businesses and people are the pivotal factor that plays the fundamental role and driving force. So, what are the features of the new HR trend? What are the key points businesses need to pay attention to in implementing their HR strategy? What are the challenges and opportunities for employees in the new era?
Talentnet Hub is excited to launch the first talk show ever named "HR Trends in 2022 & things you should know", in the series of Expert Talk Show, will accompany you to catch up with new trends and plan a breakthrough for a splendid new year. This covers all the highlight points as below:
- Our expert will share exclusive knowledge, tactics, and actionable strategies on how to build, operate HR strategy in 2022.
- "Decode the 2022 market using Tarot cards" - when the guests are not only speakers in the talk show but also trying out to be "tarot readers", interpreting the message the cosmos wants to deliver, as a way to blend in with the dynamic and creative Gen Z culture.
- Most especially, the Expert Talk Show series will be implemented in new, unique, and engaging forms every second, which will surely make you go from surprise to surprise.
With a superb guest lineup, when both the host and three main readers are senior experts in the HR management field with a forward and liberal perspective:
- Ms. Tran Thi The Thanh – Human Resources Consultant
- Ms. Nguyen Thi Thanh Huong – Deputy CEO, Talentnet Corporation
- Ms. Vu Thi Huyen Trang – Business Development & Services Excellence Leader, Talentnet Corporation.
- Ms. Nguyen Thi An Ha (Host) - Head of Marketing & Partnership Management, Talentnet Corporation
Episode 01: "HR Trends in 2022 & things you should know" will be broadcast at 8:00 pm, Friday, February 18, 2022, on Talentnet Corporation Fanpage. Promises to deliver the most useful, up-to-date, and practical information. Be the "openers" of Talentnet Hub's Expert Talkshow series to receive cosmic signals on HR market trends in 2022, and don't forget to spread this stream with your friends and colleagues.
Last but not least, you can join Talentnet Hub and leave your queries to our experts at Experts.