Trends Of Developing Headhunting Services In Vietnam
May 20, 2022
In recent years, headhunter service has been one of the strongly developed services in the human resources industry. Although it has only been in operation for a short period, the headhunting service has quickly shown its attraction in the market by solving the HR problems posed by businesses effectively and speedily. To know more about the development and interest of headhunters in Vietnam, join Talentnet to follow the article below.
The growth rate of the headhunter service market in Vietnam
Recruitment demand is increasing, primarily recruiting high-level personnel, but this takes too much time, human resources, and funds for enterprises. Understanding the difficulties and effectively meeting recruitment for senior personnel, the headhunting service was born, creating a great attraction in the eyes of businesses.
Specifically, the strong development of headhunting services is reflected in the increasing number of companies dealing in this type of service. Initially, the number of headhunters in Vietnamese is only 200 headhunter companies, but after only a few years, this number has increased to 500 and is distributed throughout the country.
At the same time, most senior personnel positions through headhunting services to find suitable places. According to a survey, out of 3,361 participants, 70.4% of senior staff said they had used headhunting to get a job.
The headhunter service attracts businesses that need to recruit personnel and attract workers looking for jobs. Therefore, the headhunting service has very high prospects and is predicted to grow strongly.
The upcoming development trend of the headhunter service market
Attracting candidates with remote work
The outbreak of the Covid 19 pandemic has helped us get used to working remotely, a practice that has been around for a long time but has not been widespread. Over time, most workers feel familiar and comfortable applying this working model instead of the traditional one. In particular, the young generation, active people, do not like being confined in the narrow space of the office. Therefore, working from home or remotely is their favorite trend.
Grasping this, Headhunter companies have oriented to expand the areas of operation. Recruitment can occur remotely through supporting software to help businesses and candidates connect without being hindered by geographical distance.
Focus on Diversity & Inclusion
Today, the recruitment needs of enterprises increase in quantity and have to ensure quality. Therefore, companies providing headhunting services target “versatile” candidates, i.e., candidates with diverse knowledge, skills, and professions. Doing this requires headhunters to have a highly trained, professional, and professional Headhunting team. At the same time, being able to adapt and integrate into a new environment is also a goal that Headhunters aim for. And this will help businesses solve complex problems in recruiting potential candidates.
Data-centric recruiting is a recruitment method that involves planning and decision-making to select suitable candidates based on data obtained through technology products. Although relatively new in the Vietnamese market, this is a common trend of recruitment companies worldwide. In the future, not only in recruitment but also in other fields will apply many of these methods.
Evaluation of headhunting services in Vietnam
Navigos Group Vietnam Joint Stock Company is one of the companies specializing in providing good human resources in Vietnam. With 20 years of establishment and development, Navigos Search has brought many job opportunities across Vietnam, connecting employers and candidates while creating a great working environment.
- Owning an online recruitment portal – Vietnamworks, which is the website with the most significant number of candidates to date with a diverse ecosystem
- Owning a quality headhunter team, having a close relationship network in each industry
- Regularly organize human resource seminars to create trust for customers.
- Mainly focus on the senior personnel segment
- High cost
Tiva was established in 2015. Unlike Navigos Search and Headhunter, Tiva also operates in Job Portal services and Job posting services. However, the Headhunter service is still the primary service.
- Owning a Mobile App (on Android and iOS platforms) with a large number of users.
- The headhunter team has experience and expertise
- Provide personnel in many positions
- Currently only have a base in Hanoi
HR2B was established in 2013 with the initial idea of operating in human resource management consulting. However, with increased demand, HR2B provides more Headhunter services. And after nearly ten years, the company has had successes in the field.
- The long candidate warranty period
- Having a team of Headhunters with a large number of experienced and highly specialized skills
- Owning high-level HR recruitment service management software with a large number of candidates
- Mainly focus on high-level human resources
- The application processing time is quite long.
With more than 20 years of experience in human resource management, Talentnet is confident that it is the top headhunter in Vietnam. Currently, Talentnet provides comprehensive, professional, and practical HR solutions suitable to the needs of businesses. Talentnet’s services: Executive Search; Contingency Search; Retained Search
- Headhunting service only is part of a comprehensive HR solution that Talentnet. Talentnet provides quality candidates and advises on many solutions to retain employees.
- Talentnet owns more than 200,000 high-level databases, helping optimize the recruitment process for businesses.
- Understanding and targeting the local labor market, serving the foreign market
- Possessing a solid network of relationships with multinational and domestic companies
- Having the most extended experience in headhunting in Vietnam
- A large team of Headhunters is rich in expertise and specialized industry knowledge. In particular, each specialist only specializes in a specific profession.
- High cost