Payroll Outsourcing Services are key services of Talentnet, supporting clients building a flexible and efficient operation systems by providing a total solution package for payroll using international standards from ADP Streamline, coupled with a team of payroll professionals with extensive local knowledge, and a fully automated system.
Why is Payroll Outsourcing Solution chosen by most companies nowadays?
- “Green light” for business development route – GAP & Kuehne + Nagel
- Payroll Solutions: A shortcut to business transformation – Tetra Pak & Konica Minolta
- Breaking through a business growth barrier – The Representative Office of adidas in Vietnam
- 500+ Multi-national companies across industries in our client profile
- 51,000+ pay-slips are processed monthly
- 1,200+ expatriates supported
- 100% accurate
- 100% compliant
- 100% on-time
- International standards of security and confidentiality
◦ Successful performance against annual Penetration Test
◦ Back-up, disaster recovery, and business continuity plans
◦ ISO/IEC 27001 Certified
- Integration capability with various systems
- Well-tested, latest updated, Integrated core payroll system with employee self-service portal
- Diversified reports (including customized management reports)
- Bespoke payroll and system solutions for every clients’ needs
- In-depth understanding of market practices and latest legal regulations
PARTNER OF ADP STREAMLINE
About ADP (NASDAQ – ADP):
Talentnet is proud to be a strategic payroll partner of ADP Streamline in Vietnam since 2010. ADP Streamline provides world-class payroll, HR outsourcing, benefits and compliance services, which are always designed for people.
Learn more at www.ADP.com
ADP, the ADP logo, and Always Designing for People are trademarks of ADP, Inc. Copyright (C) 2020 ADP, Inc. All rights reserved.
ADP and the ADP logo are registered trademarks of ADP, Inc. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. Copyright (C) 2020 ADP, Inc.
This guidebook is updated on June 1st, 2022.
Featuring an overview of Vietnam's economy, dynamic labour market, workforce resources and related regulations such as SHUI, PIT, Employment Contract and other labour laws. This guidebook is a must-read for new companies entering the Vietnam market or expatriates new to the country who want to learn more about the Vietnam human capital market.
To help clients automate HR processes and daily tasks with SaaS solutions that come with tailored features for the most easy-to-use, localized Vietnam payroll system:
Clients can choose to implement any package of payroll services that suit your businesses' strategies:
With in-depth understanding of local market and Vietnamese labour laws and regulations, Talentnet confidently deliver high-quality expatriate services for foreign labour, helping clients rest assure and easily deploy human capital management strategy...
End-to-End Payroll & System Solutions enables integration of client’s various system, which automatically combine and cross- check data of Time & Attendance, Absence, Overtime and all other payroll related data.
End-to-End Payroll & System Solutions address the paint point of big size manufacturers whose HR team spend most of the time for Time Attendance records and reconciliation before processing the payroll. The solution also provides different channel such as Call center, email, or website to answer end users (employees) queries related to payroll and HR compliance benefits.
Why End-to-End solutions:
- Web-based platform: convenient to access anywhere, anytime.
- Integrated system: one-stop shop for all your labor and payroll-related functions.
- High level of security: Penetration-Test, back-up and restore data.
- Automated data transfer and processing allows increasing accuracy, confidentiality, and efficiency
- Reasonable investment cost - pay per use.
- Enhance employee experience.
1. HR consultancy related to M&A, Restructuring, Downsizing
2. Labour Code briefing to clients’ HR/Leadership team
3. Internal Labour Rule creation/reviewing/registration
4. Labour contract review/create and consulting
5. HR Compliance assessment
6. Electronic filling: employee life cycle’s P-file storage